Children must be 2 1/2 years old to qualify for admission to the San Anselmo Preschool Center. Applications may be submitted throughout the school year. The San Anselmo Preschool Center admits children regardless of race, creed, or national origin, throughout the school year as space comes available.
To apply for admission, please print, complete and submit the appropriate application form and the licensing forms.Which application should I use? Learn about the difference between Preschool and Pre-K.
School Year Applications
- Application – Integrated Preschool Program application – Integrated Preschool Program
- Application – Self-Contained Pre-k application – Self-Contained Pre-K
- Tuition Rates – Preschool 2019-2020 School Year Tuition Rates – Preschool
Summer Camp Applications – AVAILABLE MARCH 1, 2019
- Application – Funtastic Summer Adventure Camp at SAPS – 2019 application for 2 1/2 to 5 years old application – Funtastic Summer Adventure Camp
- Application – Super Summer Adventure Camp at Wade Thomas – 2019 application for entering-Kindergarten to entering-3rd grade application – Super Summer Adventure Camp
Summer Camp Brochures – AVAILABLE MARCH 1, 2019
- Brochure – Funtastic Summer Adventure Camp – 2019 Brochure for 2 1/2 to 5 years old FSAC Brochure
- Brochure – Super Summer Adventure Camp – 2019 Brochure for Entering Kindergarten-Entering 3rd Grade at Wade Thomas SSAC Brochure
Registration forms for supplemental classes can be found under the Parents tab.